City Map & Directions
Getting to HiramqPublic will allow you to type in your address to see if you live in the City of Hiram Tax District.
If you live outside of the City of Hiram Tax District please direct all of your questions to Paulding County.
- From Atlanta:
- Take I-20 west to Exit 44 (Thornton Road)
- Follow Highway 278 west (turning right off Exit 44) for 13 miles
- Turn left on Highway 92 for 1 mile - the City of Hiram is on the left
- From Marietta:
- Follow Whitlock Avenue (GA-120) west for 12 miles
- Turn left on Hiram - Acworth Parkway (GA-92)
- Continue for 4 miles to Hiram
Getting Around the CountyClick the map below to see Everything Paulding county has to offer!