How do I get someone out of jail?
People who are arrested by the Hiram Police Department are held at the Paulding County Detention Center. Release procedures include posting a cash bond or using a bonding company. The jail booking clerk can assist you with this information. Contact the clerk at (770) 443-3030.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a continuance?
2. Can I pay my fine with a check?
3. If the officer did not write "Must Appear" on my citation, do I still have to come to court?
4. How do I get someone out of jail?
5. Who is my probation officer, where are they located and how do I get in touch with them?
6. Can someone else pay my citation?