|| Date Elected
|| Term Expires
|Frank Moran||Mayor||November 2019|| December 2023
||Mayor Pro Tem, Post 1|| November 2019
|| December 2023
|Kathy Bookout||Post 2|| November 2019
|| December 2023
|Melissa R. Bayardelle||Post 3||November 2021||December 2025|
|Derrick Battle||Post 4|| November 2021
|| December 2025
|Doris Devey||Post 5||November 2021||December 2025|
Council InformationThe City Council governs many City functions and is responsible for setting policy, approving the City budget, and enacting municipal ordinances. The City Council also appoints the Mayor Pro Tem, City Attorney and City Clerk.
Council members represent the City by responding to inquiries, suggestions, and complaints. If you would like to address the City Council, please contact the City Clerk.
- Council Chambers are located in the Hiram Municipal Annex (formerly known as the Community Center), 219 Main Street, Hiram, GA 30141.
- Regular Session Council meetings are typically the first Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise posted, and are held in the Hiram Municipal Annex; see calendar below for scheduled Regular Session dates.
- Work Sessions are typically the last Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise posted, and are held in the Hiram Municipal Annex; see calendar below for scheduled Work Session dates. Additional Work Sessions will be called as necessary depending on the business of the Governing Authority and will be posted as soon as scheduled.
- 2023 City Council Meeting Calendar-adopted November 1, 2022; please review Calendar for Meeting Dates (NOTE: Meeting dates/times/location may change as required - Changes will always be posted)
- Meeting Agendas (in the "Files" column) are located in the tables below, beginning with the October 1, 2019 Regular Session; visit the Archive Center for other documents, including Minutes, or contact the City Clerk: Archive Center
- Visitor Business is the portion of a meeting reserved for persons wishing to address the City Council at a Council Meeting. There are restrictions on who can speak; the time allotted to each Visitor is 5 minutes unless extended by a majority vote of the City Council. Please read the Ordinance for full details.
- If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk.
Please visit the City Manager's page for Budget Information including Millage Rate information.