The Events Place
- ADA Accessible
- Back Room - 48 people Max
- Front Room - 72 people Max
- Meeting Rooms
- Public Parking
- Warming Kitchen
The Events Place is available for rental and private use. The Events Place is used for bridal showers, weddings, receptions, baby showers, family reunions, birthday parties, church events, company seminars, and many other special events.
The Events Place is beautifully decorated and provides:
- The ease of two separate rooms adjoined by two french doors to allow the availability of separation of activities during your event or provide a more intimate setting for family gatherings, dinners, parties, weddings, receptions or meetings.
- Two warming kitchens with refrigerators (NO icemaker) and microwaves.
- Rental includes usage of eight-foot long tables or 60-inch round tables (or a combination) with chairs.
The round tables provide seating capacity for eight, and the maximum seating capacity without tables for the entire building is 120.
To check availability please call (770) 943-3726, ext. 2001
Reservations dates and times are not confirmed as reserved until all necessary documentation and payments have been received.
- Facility rentals are available Monday thru Sunday.
- Facility reservation times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday rentals are reserved for a minimum as a 5 hour block for $350.00. Weekday rentals, Monday thru Thursday can be reserved at a minimum rate of $175.00 for a 2.5 hour block.
- Reservations are allowed during the first block of 9:00am until 2:00pm. The second block is anytime between 4:00pm and midnight.
- Additional hours beyond the 2.5 minimum block for weekday or the 5 hour minimum block for weekend are only available during the second block of time at 4:00pm or later. There is a $25.00 per hour cost for each hour that is added in addition to the base rate for the minimum block allowed based on date of reservation.
- All day facility rentals are from 8:00am until midnight and the total cost is $600.00, Sunday thru Saturday.
- Special weekly rental rates available.
- Reservations are taken for the entire building to include usage of all rooms.
- An officer is required to be on duty during all events where alcohol is served. Payment for the officer must be done in cash and paid in full 30 days prior to your scheduled event. Please list the name of the reservation, your rental time and the total amount included on the envelope.